I have wanted to do some sort of 30-Days of Art Shares for a long time. And this month is it!
Here are the rules I set up for myself:
1. Every day I need to share some piece evidence of my creative practice on my Instagram feed.
If you'd like to follow that process you can follow me, or just look for #30daysofartshares
2. I'll make updates to the Blog every Sunday. Collection of Pictures & any Tidbits about the Process.
3. Anything creative is an acceptable way to meet the challenge. All media, crafty goodness, guided projects/class assignments, simple sketches… You get the idea.
4. Since not all days are created equal in terms of time + inspiration, it is OK to present something that was mostly done on another day, or to present something can be considered finished in a particular stage (i.e. a finished sketch, that may later become a painting).
5. I will use only what I have on hand ... (that only sounds like a restriction...).
6. I will have a blast tuning into my creative impulses each day!
Have YOU been wanting to try this? If you decide to create your own 30 day challenge, please let me know! I'd love to check on your progress and be your cheerleader too!